Job Title: Professional PA & Administrator
Salary rate: £10/hour (£19500 FTE)
Location: Harrogate Business Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm, 44 weeks per year.
Xenonex requires a skilled PA, of graduate calibre, to support continued growth of the business. For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and varied part-time role in a pleasant working environment within an exciting company with strong values.
Xenonex Ltd (www.xenonex.co.uk) – Established in 2008, Xenonex is an Executive Coaching and Development company providing Coaching, Training and Development services to a wide range clients. Xenonex has recently launched its Xenonex Academy, a brand new e-learning offering.
- PA and Admin duties for the Directors including: Diary Management, Programme scheduling, Room bookings, Travel arrangements, Proposal development, Proof reading, Report collation and general organisational/ hospitality duties
- Course coordination: Printing and preparation of materials, Delegate communications and Course Administration, Registration of candidates, Liaison with assessors and delegates to oversee assessment submissions and certification of learners.
- Other duties as required
- Confident & Competent
- A positive and proactive ‘can-do’ attitude (previous small business experience ideal)
- Exceptional organisational skills – both IT and paper based
- Delivery focussed – able to meet deadlines
- Flexible, multi-tasker with ability to prioritise
- Customer focussed – telephone, email and face-to-face
- Attention to detail – proof reader and copywriter
- Planning and project management
- Process improvement – drive efficiencies
- Excellent communicator with well developed interpersonal skills
- Competent in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, CRM Databases and other IT
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own for periods of time
- Professional personal presentation
Applications to email@example.com