We’ve written before about the skill of listening as a tool for great leaders and it is always good to recall the oft repeated phrase about having two ears and one mouth and using them proportionally! As coaches the Xenonex team know that all good coaching conversations start with good listening. Read More
We provide one to one Executive and Team Coaching with CEO's, MD's, Board members, Senior Leaders, Partners, Directors, Middle Managers and other key strategic roles within organisations.
Our 1-1 Executive Coaching programmes typically comprise:
- 2 or 3 way contracting between the Coach, Coachee and Project Sponsor (if appropriate)
- Establishment of PUBLIC GOALS designed to meet the needs of the organisation
- Establishment of PRIVATE GOALS designed to meet the needs of the individual. YOUR AGENDA remains confidential between the Coach and Coachee
- Use of assessment and psychometric to inform learning/ change if requested
- 6 x 2 hour 1-1 coaching sessions with a Xenonex Executive Coach scheduled every 5/6 weeks
- Telephone and coaching support in between sessions if required
- Formal evaluative feedback including return on investment reporting
Connection with your Coach is crucial – no connection – no progress! We work hard to ensure that your Coach provides professional challenge in a caring and supportive environment to ensure the maximum benefit is derived.
In addition to our bespoke Executive Coaching offer, we provide the following focused coaching programmes:
Our TRANSFORM coaching programmes focus on establishing key PUBLIC and PRIVATE GOALS centered around TRANSITION and CHANGE.
Moving from one role to another?
First 100 days?
Wanting to transform the culture and ways of working in your organisation/ team?
Undertaking a change management programme?
These programmes are for individuals, teams and organisations that want to RAISE THE BAR, deliver more, and maximise potential and performance at work.
Experiencing significant growth?
Requiring a change of gear?
From Good to Great?
Our EXCEL programmes examine what it takes from you and your teams in order to stay one step ahead of the rest to be the best you can be!
Recognised as an Emerging Leader?
To be the best?
Sadly it remains the case that in some industries today it continues to be difficult for senior women to get to (and stay at!) the top of some major organisations.
Our women leaders programme is specifically designed to ensure that you exceed your personal, business and professional goals through accelerating progress, influencing change, taking control and thriving!